Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 December 2011

I like being in Love with you..!!

(on a request frm my sec c friend)

yeah I am doing this today.
As I have reason to write about you


a sodden morning with of your thought
just open my eyes
sight direct on your poster
started playing with my hair ( shows my concentration)
enhaling the fresh breathe this gave
I know you were there yesterday
hiding in my dreams
calling my name softly
suddenly it turned into a cute tune
Oh it was you, sMiLe-ing :: a solo effort
some mazic in that moment
made me feel like turning into duet..
yes, we both were sMile-ing
coz now you know I love you
I wish it will stay,
like the morning
like the beautiful stars showering their energy onto the sky


Its a pure feeling
love you like God
do write to you.
keep many photographs
but never met
I know you can never be mine
still i like being in love with you!!


-Juhi

No comments:

Post a Comment