Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 November 2011

They still say I am a kid !!

I am in the corporate for last 2 years..
I have seen smiling faces and witnessed d tears !!
I have my colleagues deeply inclined..
I have confronted a dozen clients !!
I know the procedures..
I have been with the leaders !!
Still they have not open up their lid..
They still say I am a kid !!

I have been a champ through all the phase..
I was loved on all the stages !!
Friends seek my opinion on all the cases..
Sometimes fun some time embraces !!
A leader in school and a motivator in college..
Every one admired  this lad on his  voyage !!
And now when I have started proving my metal..
M still struggling in this battle !!
As if I have loosen many bid..
They still say I am a kid !!

Mom’s helping hand in d households..
And dad’s shoulder at his workshop !!
In family I was d eldest..
Neighbors say this guy is d best !!
Make everyone smile even without a reason..
I had to go ahead no matter what’s d season !!
Alone I should not drive to Noida, my dad insist..
Oh gosh..they still say I am a kid !!

I can sense d world’s motion..
I can predict everyone’s  notion !!
Before entering, I always knock d door..
I am among d best performer on d floor !!
Since very beginning I am clear about  my goals..
And I am trying hard, I can write this in bolds !!
I respect women and every human..
Bt  hw can I bear when they act inhuman !!
I have leant to give and to forgive..
Unless and until my ego gets breached !!
In all I have learnt al d emotions..
M no longer God’s best creation (baby) !!
My humor is what people love..
But this doesn’t mean I am not sagacious !!
This is one thing I want to get rid..
Y d hell they say I am a kid !!

-Amar Alwani

(Written on October 13, 2010 )

No comments:

Post a Comment